The Nike Air Max Oketo lives up to its name with a minimal aesthetic and the comfortable cushioning of a Max Air unit. Its clean and simple mesh upper is elevated by subtle design details that reference iconic Air Max models for historic style
- Size 8.5
- New with box (no top to box)
- Minimal upper features breathable mesh with synthetic overlays.
- Max Air unit provides underfoot comfort.
- The heel references the Air Max 90; notches in the midsole reference the Air Max 1.
- Foam midsole/outsole offers lightweight cushioning and traction.
- Shown: Coral Stardust/White/White/Metallic Red Bronze
- Style: AQ2231-601
Nike Air Max OriginsNike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.